Scope and Definitions
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") will apply when you Access or place orders to purchase any of the goods MAKRO TEKSTIL SAN. VE TIC. LTD STI Online Wholesale Store (the "Website"). Any reference to "we"/“us”/"our" in these Terms is a reference to MAKRO TEKSTIL SAN. VE TIC. LTD STI located at Gursel Mah. 28 Nisan Cad. No: 1 Kagithane, Istanbul / TURKEY and any reference to "you"/"your" means you, the user of the Website.
(2) Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website and placing your order. By accessing any part of the Website or ordering goods from the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
(1) Your order via our online purchase order form constitutes an offer to us to buy the goods you select from the Website. All orders are subject to availability and will not constitute a binding contract of sale until accepted by us. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order.
The Order Process
(1) You may select items from our range of goods, details of which will be added to the "Shopping Cart" by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button. By clicking on the “Complete Order” button in the Shopping Cart, you submit an offer to buy the goods in the Shopping Cart. As soon as this offer is accepted by us in the way specified in paragraph (4)below, your order forms a binding contract of sale between you and us.
(2) Before placing an order you can view and amend your order details at any time by clicking on the “Shopping Cart”.
(3) You will automatically be sent an e-mail confirming receipt of your order (the "Confirmation E-Mail") with a summary of the details of your order, which we would recommend that you print out and keep for your own records. The Confirmation E-mail does not constitute our acceptance of your order; it merely records the fact that we have received the order.
(4) We will send you a second e-mail when we are ready to dispatch your goods which shall constitute our acceptance of your order (the "Acceptance E-Mail"), at which point a binding contract of sale will be concluded between you and us. Acceptance mail will include the prices of the products you have ordered. This contract of sale will be valid after we receive the payment of your order. You can send us E-mail regarding any inquiries, including price, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will file a copy of any orders that are accepted by us.
Your promises to us
You confirm that:
(1) You are over 18; and
(2) All information and details provided by you to us (including on registration) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
Delivery Times, Availability of Goods
(1) We will notify you of the estimated delivery time for your goods after your order is accepted. This delivery date will be sent to you by E-mail after clarifying the method of shipment (By land, by sea or by air).
(2) As soon as the goods are delivered to the courier company, they become your responsibility.
Payment, Default in Payment
(1) We offer a variety of different payment methods and you can select how you would like to pay for your goods from the methods specified at the point of payment.
(2) If paying by credit or debit card, the full payment price will be debited from your card upon or shortly before dispatch of the goods to you.
(3) You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit or debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
(4) Or you can pay with bank T/T by using the bank information specified on paragraph (6).
(5) Please note that your orders will be shipped after the receipt of the payment of your order.
(6) After you receive our Acceptance E-mail we will supply you with the bank information in a separate mail, depending on how you want your order to be delivered.
(1) If your goods are faulty or do not meet the description given on the Website, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com or by fax +90 212 320 19 32. We ask you to return the faulty goods to the address stated on paragraph (a) and will then provide you with replacement goods, provided;
(a) The goods are returned using the pre-printed returns label to:
MAKRO TEKSTIL SAN. VE TIC. LTD STI located at Gursel Mah. 28 Nisan Cad. No: 1 Kagithane, Istanbul / TURKEY
(b) The goods must be returned in their original condition, have not been damaged, washed, altered or worn and include the original packaging and any related accessories.
Your Personal Data
(1) Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
(2) We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to you and us at the point at which you agree to these Terms (including where the loss or damage results from our breach of these Terms). Loss or damage will be reasonably foreseeable where it could be contemplated by you and us.
(3) We will also not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where you are not entering into these terms as a consumer.
(4) We do not:
(I) Accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of the Website;
(II) Guarantee which content and services will be available on the Website. All content and services on the Website are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis; or
(III) Guarantee that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions (however, we will use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention).
(5) When you order goods from the Website, our aggregate liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with these Terms shall be limited in respect of each claim, to the purchase price of your order.
(6) We are not responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises out of any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks or industrial action affecting us or our suppliers.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
(1) Your use of the Website grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, design rights, trade marks or other of our intellectual property rights (or the intellectual property rights of third parties).
(2) We provide the Website to you solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The content of the Website may not be used for any other purpose without our express written permission.
(1) We reserve the right to change or update these Terms from time to time.
(2) These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Turkey and any disputes that may arise shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Turkish courts.
(3) If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
(4) Our dealers cannot request to use the campaigns maked for retail sales.
(5) Please let us know if you have any questions or complaints regarding the Website. You can contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.